1. INFORMATION FOR USSERS
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Comercial Arque S.A. is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers, with whom they have reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the website of the CONTROLLER.
- Send the online newsletter, about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
- CV management that candidates expressly send us through the contact form.
For what reason can we process your personal data?
Because the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR in the following way:
- With the consent of the USER: remission of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER: carry out market studies, statistical analyses, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
For how long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment or there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary to do so, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our providers of services related to communications, with which the CONTROLLER has signed the confidentiality and data manager contracts treatment required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Comercial Arque S.A.. Ctra Del Mig, 54 – 08907 L’ Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona). E-mail: email@example.com
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data They are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER is true and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto. The RESPONSIBLE informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data for which they are responsible, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the CONTROLLER through Comercial Arque S.A. Ctra Del Mig, 54 – 08907 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.